April 6, 13, 20, 2012
State of Minnesota Lyon CountyDistrict Court 5th Judicial District
Court File Number: 42-JV-12-16
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Andrea Hentges - Parent
Dustin Hentges - Parent
Summons and Notice Of Transfer of Legal and Physical Custody to a Relative
NOTICE TO: Andrea Hentges, above named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Permanency Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 607 W. Main St. Marshall Minnesota, alleging that the legal and physical custody of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be transferred to a relative.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Permanency Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 607 W. Main St., Marshall Minnesota, on May 8, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. or as soon after the matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including transferring the legal and physical custody to a relative of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Michelle A. Dietrich
Judge of District Court
Karen Bierman Court Administrator
By: Joan Davis
Deputy Court Administrator