October 26, 2012
State of Minnesota
Judicial District: Fifth
Case Type: Juvenile
Court File No. 42-JV-12-176
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Kimberly Umanzor and Parent Armando Tovar
Summons and Notice On Petition for Temporary Custody to Southwest Health And Human Services
NOTICE TO: Amando Tovar, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Petition for Temporary Custody has been filed in the Office of the clerk of Juvenile Court located at 607 West Main Street, Marshall MN.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 607 West Main Street Marshall MN, on December 3, 2012.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Leland Bush
Judge of District Court
BY: Tammy Horner,
Deputy Court Administrator